Spigen Partners with topShelf and Shipstation to maximize efficency in their warehouse. Read the full story here....
The integration with ShipStation allows users to extend their shipping software with a warehouse management inventory suite. With this integration order synching, picking and shipping orders can be accomplished to multiple channels. With a single-view of managing orders and automating the process is not a big task but a simple process with the right integrations. Take your warehouse to a new level and your ShipStation users will be more efficient.
TOPSHELF FOR SHIPSTATION OFFERS:
- Increased accuracy with barcode scanning for products, orders and more
- Create barcode labels
- Mobile access from smartphone apps (iPhone, iPad, Android), handheld barcode scanner, or any internet-enabled device
- Lot and asset tracking capability
- Multi-warehouse compatibility
- Advanced warehouse features such as Wave Picking and Cycle Counting
Shipstation offers:ShipStation is the leading web-based shipping software that helps e-commerce retailers import, organize, process, and ship orders efficiently from any web browser (including iOS and Android mobile devices) no matter their size.
With over 150 shopping carts, marketplaces, carriers, and fulfillment services, including Magento, Shopify, Shopify Plus, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, and Canada Post (and so many more), you can streamline shipping wherever you sell and however you ship.