Advantages of Using a Cloud Based Inventory System:
- If you’re not already storing your inventory in the cloud, you’re missing out on the freedom of innovative technology’s most beloved form of inventory management. As a business owner or manager, your company’s bottom line must always be at the forefront of your actions. Scout’s topShelf cloud-based inventory system can give you peace of mind that you’re not going to lose your inventory to a back-up failure, while saving your company valuable time and resource.
- Keeping track of your business’ inventory in real time is essential to operating at peak efficiency. Scout’s topShelf inventory management system can give you and your entire staff mobile access to your inventory anytime, anywhere, since you don’t have to be at your base location to use the program. Now your inventory can be accessed by a single or multiple location employees- even on the go as you travel to a trade show, business expo, business meeting, or even from at home.
- Cut expenses and use company resource for other things that can contribute to growth by implementing a cloud based inventory system from Scout. With a cloud based system, you won’t have to buy or use expensive hardware and waste valuable time installing an inventory system into every computer where you want access to your inventory. Instead, your inventory is stored in the cloud where your employees can maintain more control over your stock, and eliminate the risk of human error.
- Coordination between your departments is enhanced to the highest degree of efficiency when employing a cloud based inventory system. Your department heads will appreciate not having to contact other departmental staff for information, approval, access or other data. More streamlined communication between your departments, or lack of a need for that communication to begin with, is a time-saver when it comes to managing your inventory. In this way, stocking, restocking, order fulfillment, shipping, and all other aspects of your inventory management become easier to manage and control.
- Accuracy in your inventory is key in keeping costs and overhead low. Regardless of which industry you’re operating in, you’ll find a cloud based inventory system can work to your benefit, and do so at a fraction of the costs of employing another type of system. Integrate Scout’s topShelf with other cloud based solutions you’re already utilizing and positively impact your bottom line effectively and effortlessly.
Scout invites you to learn more about their system by watching one of their free online videos or signing up for a free demo of topShelf, the most trusted cloud based inventory system on the market today. You'll also find their website offers a wealth of free and valuable information for both prospective users and clients alike. Click on the ‘Services’ link to get started, or check out ‘Pricing’ to discover how affordable it can be to employ a cloud based inventory system at your place of business. You’ll find nothing else is like Scout’s topShelf.
View Larger Map