Looking for work that will challenge and inspire you? Think you’d enjoy an office environment that includes a ping pong table? Scout hires some of the industry's best and brightest talent. View our available job listings below.
Technology Sales Representative
Scout, Inc. is looking for technology sales representatives to sell our cloud-based inventory management software. Our company continues to grow and we need strong self-starters to be apart of our platform business. Our candidate must be outgoing, computer savvy, and want to make phone calls, get on airplanes, and close deals. We offer a very lucrative compensation plan and benefits.
Click here to apply
Cloud based inventory management company looking for talented and passionate developers to add to our team.
Understanding and working knowledge of IIS, Windows Server, Load Balancing and other infrastructure technologies is a plus.
This associate will be responsible for helping the developer team with new features and maintenance for their Cloud Based Inventory Application.
Developers are encouraged to promote new ideas and improvements related to our platform. Great place to work!
Education: Trade school or college degree in computer science
Click here to apply
Support / Customer experience specialist
As a Support / Customer Experience Specialist, you’ll be on the front lines of the topShelf customer experience. You will handle incoming emails, support cases and phone calls. Simultaneously, you will build and improve our customer experience structure to preemptively address customer concerns before they happen. You’ll accomplish those tasks by developing an exhaustive understanding of the application and working closely with topShelf’s team of awesome developers, designers, sales and marketing folks. If you are interested in being part of a cutting-edge SaaS software start-up that is loved by its customers, take a moment to apply!
You must have:
- Superb communication skills: You understand that effective communication is about more than what you say, it’s about taking the time to listen and understand. You can make complicated concepts sound easy or describe in detail the simplest of interactions.
- An empathetic desire to help: For you, a new inquiry isn’t just a case to close, but an opportunity to understand someone’s story and make their life better. Our purpose as a company is to help online businesses to thrive.
- Prior customer facing experience: Whether it was working the cash register at Starbucks or working as an Apple Genius, you must have experience working with customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to work with people with a variety of skill sets
Would be great to also have experience with:
- B2B or SaaS support
- Content creation for blogs and support articles
- Running your own e-commerce business
- HTML / CSS / Web development (basic knowledge)
- Drive to improve our platform in any way you see fit!
- Anything else you’re awesome at! (we’d love to know)
topShelf is a cloud based inventory management system that helps our customers keep track of their inventory and run their business in a more efficient manner. We are a small group of dedicated team members, and want to find someone with the same passion as we have for building a great SaaS platform.
If you are passionate about using technology to solve business problems, enjoy helping customers, and have excellent communication skills, then we want you to join us.