Contact us for more information. We’d love to help you with your inventory management. Scout’s honor. Call 651.964.3259 Ext. 1
Visit Scout Software,
home of topShelf, today.
topShelf and Shipstation Partner to Streamline Spigen Warehouse
“Mobile barcode scanning as reduced our inventory discrepancies while increasing efficency”
let us help your company!
“If we didn’t have Shipstation and topShelf, we couldn’t fulfill half of the orders we do today.”
In the early years, Spigen managed their inventory using manual processes and spreadsheets. As the company continued to grow, it became increasingly difficult to manage inventory, fulfill orders, and run their warehouse efficiently. Their manual processes were not keeping up with product demand.
Fast forward to topShelf. Spigen reached out to Scout Inc, makers of topShelf Cloud Inventory, and Shipstation to assist with managing multi marketplace order management and product fulfillment.
Spigen has been able to replace their manual processes with fast efficient fulfillment. Utilizing many topShelf Features they have been able to take control of their inventory and their warehouse.
Features They Love:
- Wave Picking for Picking large volumes of orders simultaneously.
- Cycle Count to manage inventory discrepancies before they manage you.
- Replenishment creates continued product flow to eliminate empty picking bins
Spigen is a mobile phone accessory maker based in California that makes cases, screen protectors and other accessories for smartphones and tablets. Since their inception in 2007, Spigen has grown since its first smartphone case and continues to innovate and lead the mobile phone accessory marketplace.
How topShelf and Shipstation helped Spigen:
- A single platform to manage all fulfillment functions
- Order validation using barcode scanning
- Processing 3000+ orders / day using Wave Picking
- Manpower/time greatly reduced for order processing and inventory / warehouse management
- Realtime transaction updates
- Global access from any device
- Directed user tasks-pick, pack, cycle counts
Using the topShelf truly mobile barcode scanner, they can easily bring new warehouse staff on board with very minimal training.
- Takes the guesswork out of managing the warehouse. Users are directed through each task in the warehouse step by step
- Verifies and validates order picks, inventory moves and inbound stock from PO’s using barcode scanning.
- Real time updates – As users manage inventory in the warehouse the data is immediately updated in the cloud