Feb 08, 2018
As we all know that your inventory is the lifeblood of your product based business. It is essential to know what inventory you have on hand, when you many need to replenish or buy more, and your margins that you make for each product is mission critical to your bottom line. Most of these business operations are handled by the finance or purchasing teams.
At Scout we have taken the process to another level and our flagship product topShelf extends inventory management to the warehouse using mobile devices. One might ask what does this mean and how can it improve business operations? We have listed a few items below:
- Receive, pick, pack and ship using any smartphone or mobile device
- Updates product quantities in real time
- Validates and verifies receiving, picking, packing, and shipping transactions
- Manage multiple warehouse locations, bins, sku numbers, and assets
- Print detailed product and bin barcodes
- Manage any volume of orders efficiently using workflows and triggers
- Detailed reporting functions including lot recall, asset summaries, and cycle counts
Not only do we provide many benefits but our integrations to your CRM solution, accounting, and/or e-commerce platform will bring inventory integrity to your organization. Contact Scout to learn more how we can assist you with you inventory integrity.