topShelf Reorder Management and Replenishment ensures adequate stock for all orders.
- Set min/max quantities: always ensuring adequate stock
- Creates live up-to-date requests to replenish stock via topShelf Mobile.
- Automatically creates Receiving or Purchase Order Transactions based on reorder points
topShelf provides real time reports giving you instant visibility on all facets of your business.
- View critical reports like inventory levels, shipping, order status
- Create customized reports that work like you do.
- Viewable from any smartphone or tablet
topShelf mobile prints on demand barcodes anytime/anywhere
- Create barcodes from any product description or ID.
- Print barcodes for product/bin/or asset using built in label templates
- Uses any ethernet enabled Zebra barcode printer
topShelf User Preferences enables you to control access, creating efficient task management
- Define user roles for specific tasks like wave picking, receiving, order pick
- Date and time stamp user interactions
- Real time visibility of user productivity
work Order Management
topShelf Work Order Management creates fast efficient task and bill of materials needed for finished products
- Create customized bill of materials and tasks for finished goods
- Build kits with work orders and assign tasks
- Track build status
Fulfillment by Amazon
topShelf tracks FBA
- View Inventory levels within topShelf
- Instant visibility on product activity
- Create tasks based on inventory levels
topShelf tags products, bins, and all tasks
- Create tags around product attributes(freshness, active, inactive)
- Filter orders and bins
- Easy set up
topShelf Mobile directs warehouse personnel to pick products from the most efficient location
- Verifies and Validates order pick via topShelf Mobile
- Create digital picklists and tasks
- Creates most efficient pick path within warehouse
topShelf integrates with many “off the shelf” shipping applications:
- Automatically updates shipping applications with order; ready to ship
- Proof of delivery options using topShelf mobile on any smartphone or scanner
- Passes tracking number and information back to marketplace or integrated application
Receiving and Purchasing
topShelf Receiving and Purchasing always ensures that product is received accurately and efficiently
- Verifies and Validates quantities received and catch any discrepancies using topShelf Mobile
- Generate barcode labels for product received if needed
- Manage Purchase orders issued to Vendors
Serial Numbers/Lot control
Track and capture all asset based products.
- Expiration Dates/LIFO/FIFO
- Verfiy and Validate what products are picked for orders, ensuring history.
- Lot Recall Tracking
Create kits using Kit Build or Bill of Materials
- Roll up multiple items into single product
- Create items using static or dynamic bill of materials
- Create kit requests based on orders or pick multiple products to fulfill kit
Manage product turns more efficiently
- automatically create cycle counts
- Track by bin or product level
- Records user interaction
Product Health Monitor
topShelf manages product health to prevent mis-ships and product recall
- Quarantine bin locations and lock users from picking certain products
- Hold products based on characteristics.
- Scrap or remove bad products.
SNAP import/Export tool provides Real-Time integration between existing applications and topShelf
- Import/Export CSV files automatically
- SOAP API for advanced integration
- REST API for advanced integration