SALESFORCE.COM MOBILE INTERFACE & SYNCHRONIZATION
Ever wanted to use Salesforce.com to create a mobile order entry application, field service module or scan barcoded products into a route accounting instance? The TuPocket mobile application is a product which is completely driven by your Salesforce.com instance. In fact, it dynamically mimics all fields and the way in which you have laid them out in your Salesforce.com page layouts. This ingenious interface enables you or your personnel to take Salesforce data entry on the road, even when you have absolutely no connection to the internet.
- Captures new information for all Salesforce objects (Leads, Opportunities, Custom Objects, etc)
- Captures new information on custom objects (pricing, quantities, products, etc.)
- Automatically analyzes the page layout assigned to the Salesforce user and creates the same edit interface on the mobile device.
- Allows you to search through a subset of information for Salesforce data (Accounts, Contacts, etc) even while not connected to the internet.
- Supports all standard Salesforce input controls including (Lookups, Dropdowns, Multi-Selects, etc.)
- Supports required fields.
- Supports both Standard Salesforce Users as well as PRM (partner relationship management) Portal Users.
- Straight forward and easy to use interface.
- Supports rapid product scanning to an opportunity when running on a mobile device outfitted with a barcode scanner.
- Runs on both Windows Mobile devices and on Windows PCs.
- Requires access to the Salesforce API, which is included with Enterprise and Unlimited editions, and is available for purchase in Professional edition.
- Route Accounting
- Direct Store Distribution
- Field Service
- Hospitality/Membership Management
- Mobile Retail